Tar Heel Teachers at Home is a weekly videocast focused on engaging North Carolinians in conversations about education. Each week, a panel of educators interview a guest(s).
In this videocast, the Tar Heel Teachers chat with Princess Brown who is the project manager of TeachNC. TeachNC aims to inspire and support future educators on their journey to the classroom. The organization also strives to elevate the image of the teaching profession, expand and diversify the educator pipeline, and fill persistent certification shortage areas.
This week’s panel:
- Moderator: Marlow M. Artis, Creator, Chief Content Purveyor, & Executive Producer of Tar Heel Teachers. Twitter: @TarHeelTeachers
- Elementary School Panelist: Dr. Zadda Bazzy, Music Teacher at Queens Creek Elementary (Onslow County Schools). Twitter: @ZaddaBazzy
- Middle School Panelist: Amanda Turner, Language Arts/Social Studies Teacher at Clayton Middle (Johnston County Public Schools).
- High School Panelist: Tina Swann-Binaxas, Exceptional Children’s Case Manager at Seventy-First High (Cumberland County Schools). Twitter: @SwannBinaxas
- Support Personnel Panelist: Angela Whitehead, Director of Recruitment & Teacher Support Services with Duplin County Schools.
- Guest(s): Princess Brown, Project Manager of TeachNC. Twitter: @TeachNCorg