Tar Heel Teachers at Home is a weekly interview series focused on engaging North Carolinians in conversations about education. Each week, a panel of educators interviews a guest(s).
This episode‘s panel:
- Moderator: Marlow M. Artis, creator, chief content purveyor, and executive producer of Tar Heel Teachers. Twitter: @TarHeelTeachers
- Elementary School Panelist: Amy Tart, fourth grade English/language arts and social studies teacher at Sunset Avenue Elementary in Clinton City Schools. Twitter: @Cards4Scholars
- Middle School Panelist: Marie Hauser, math teacher at Mt. Airy City Middle School in Mt. Airy City Schools. Twitter: @mathwizhauser
- High School Panelist: Kim Tuttle, English teacher at Levine Middle College High School in Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools. Twitter: @tuttle_kim
- Support Personnel Panelist: Aritia Smalls, elementary AIG specialist with Cumberland County Schools. Twitter: @SmallsAritia
- Lisa Jackson, superintendent of Pamlico County Schools. Twitter: @lisafjackson