Tar Heel Teachers at Home is a weekly videocast focused on engaging North Carolinians in conversations about education. Each week, a panel of educators interview a guest(s).
In this videocast, the Tar Heel Teachers interview Dr. Shanita Wooten, superintendent of the Public Schools of Robeson County, about the 2019-2020 school consolidation plan for the district.
This week’s panel:
- Moderator: Marlow M. Artis, Upward Bound Director with Sampson County Schools. Twitter: @TarHeelTeachers
- Elementary School/Support Personnel Panelist: Aritia Smalls, AIG Program Specialist with Cumberland County Schools. Twitter: @SmallsAritia
- Middle School Panelist: Dr. Renee Steele, 7th Grade Social Studies Teacher with Bladen County Schools. Twitter: @ReneeSteele33
- High School Panelist: Mika Twietmeyer, Biology Teacher with Durham Public Schools. Twitter: @MikaJHunter
- Guest(s): Dr. Shanita Wooten, Superintendent of the Public Schools of Robeson County. Twitter: @PSRCEDU