Tar Heel Teachers at Home is a weekly videocast focused on engaging North Carolinians in conversations about education. Each week, a panel of educators interview a guest(s).
In this videocast, the Tar Heel Teachers chat with Angela Scioli (Founder of Red4EdNC) about NC House Bill 924. This new graduation requirement requires all high schools to offer a new financial literacy course.
This week’s panel:
- Moderator: Marlow M. Artis, Upward Bound Director with Sampson County Schools. Twitter: @TarHeelTeachers
- Elementary School Panelist: Tamika Walker Kelly, K-5 Music Teacher with Cumberland County Schools. Twitter: @twkellyMRES
- Middle School Panelist: Mary Patricia Peres-da-Silva, Compacted Math Teacher with Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools. Twitter: @MpdsMdasilva
- High School Panelist: Mika Twietmeyer, Biology Teacher with Durham Public Schools. Twitter: @mikajhunter
- Support Personnel Panelist: Jennifer Shelton, Director of Exceptional Children with Henderson County Public Schools. Twitter: @jrshelton425
- Guest(s): Angela Scioli, Founder of Red4EdNC. Twitter: @angiescioli