Tar Heel Teachers at Home is a weekly videocast focused on engaging North Carolinians in conversations about education. Each week, a panel of educators interview a guest(s).
In this videocast, the Tar Heel Teachers chat with Dr. William Wright, superintendent of Hertford County Public Schools, about how his district is managing remote learning, the connectivity gap, the benefits of advancing teaching roles, accountability, his selection as the Northeast Region Superintendent of the Year, and more.
This week’s panel:
- Moderator: Marlow M. Artis, Creator, Chief Content Purveyor, & Executive Producer of Tar Heel Teachers. Twitter: @TarHeelTeachers
- Elementary School Panelist: Emily Wagoner, 3rd Grade Teacher at R. Brown McAllister STEM Elementary (Cabarrus County Schools). Twitter: @EmilyWagoner12
- Middle School Panelist: Amy Tart, Language Arts/Social Studies Teacher at Hayesville Middle (Clay County Schools). Twitter: @Cards4Scholars
- High School Panelist: Mika Twietmeyer, Biology Teacher at Riverside High School (Durham Public Schools). Twitter: @MikaJHunter
- Support Personnel Panelist: Aritia Smalls, AIG Program Specialist with Cumberland County Schools. Twitter: @SmallsAritia
- Guest(s): Dr. William Wright, Superintendent of Hertford County Public Schools. Twitter: @DrWrightSupt