Tar Heel Teachers at Home is a weekly videocast focused on engaging North Carolinians in conversations about education. Each week, a panel of educators interview a guest(s).
In this videocast, the Tar Heel Teachers chat with Dr. Amy Jablonski about her bid for NC State Superintendent of Public Instruction. She shares why she is qualified for the role and unpacks aspects of her platform.
This week’s panel:
- Moderator: Marlow M. Artis, Upward Bound Director (Sampson County Schools). Twitter: @TarHeelTeachers
- Elementary School Panelist: Angela Adams, K-5 Science Curriculum Specialist (Cumberland County Schools). Twitter: @AlwaysScience1
- Middle School Panelist: Meredith Pinckney, Agriculture Teacher at Carroll Magnet Middle School (Wake County Public School System). Twitter: @_MsPinckney
- High School Panelist: Mika Twietmeyer, Biology Teacher at Riverside High School (Durham Public Schools). Twitter: @MikaJHunter
- Administrative Panelist: Leslie Harris, Assistant Principal at South Robeson High School (Public Schools of Robeson County). Twitter: @Iteachcivics
- Guest(s): Dr. Amy Jablonski, 2020 Candidate for NC State Superintendent of Public Instruction. Twitter: @AmyJforNC