At EdNC, we strive to be the best in the world at listening. Listening to our state’s students, educators, and communities is central to our mission of telling the stories of those audiences and reaching the people who “give a damn” about education.
What questions do you have about coronavirus as it relates to our students, our schools, our community colleges, and our state? Since the COVID-19 outbreak has given way to a new day-to-day reality for millions of students and teachers, we know there a lot of questions on what happens now and in the future.
This is why we’ve started a new “Ask & Answer” series. Add your question below, and explore what we’ve answered already.
Ask & Answer
Here’s what EdNC CEO Mebane Rash has found out for you so far. We’ll be updating this post regularly with new additions. Updated on March 26.
- Here’s what we know about dual enrollment
- What we know about serving students with disabilities, AP classes, and student privacy in the time of coronavirus
- What about school funding and budget flexibility during coronavirus?
- Curious what relief school districts need from lawmakers in response to coronavirus?
- Here’s what we know about multi-classroom leaders
- State Board chair issues guidance on personnel and school facilities during COVID-19
- How to talk to children and students about coronavirus