In this episode of EdTalk, host Alex Granados talks with EducationNC reporter Liz Bell about her recent series of equity videos. She created a series of four mini-documentaries featured Donnell Cannon, principal of North Edgecombe High School, Jason Terrell, co-founder and executive director of Profound Gentlemen, Toussaint Romain, a public defender in Charlotte, and James Ford, 2014 North Carolina Teacher of the Year, former program director at the Public School Forum of North Carolina, and a principal at Filling the Gap Educational Consultants. She also wrote about her experiences on EducationNC. Hear the podcast below.
- 9: Republican Mark Johnson talks education and the race for Superintendent of Public Instruction
- 10: Democrat June Atkinson talks education and the race for Superintendent of Public Instruction
- 8: Marcie Cohen Ferris on NC food
- 7: Dan Forest: Education and the race for Lieutenant Governor
- 6: Linda Coleman: Education and the race for Lieutenant Governor