Today’s solar eclipse will be the first full solar eclipse visible in the United States since 1979. Two North Carolinians, Robert Thelen and Alan Zarracina, wanted to make sure that school students around the country were able to view it safely with eclipse glasses. They started Eclipse for a Cause. Host Alex Granados talks to them about the eclipse happening this afternoon.
- 9: Republican Mark Johnson talks education and the race for Superintendent of Public Instruction
- 10: Democrat June Atkinson talks education and the race for Superintendent of Public Instruction
- 8: Marcie Cohen Ferris on NC food
- 7: Dan Forest: Education and the race for Lieutenant Governor
- 6: Linda Coleman: Education and the race for Lieutenant Governor