Digital education is the hot topic in public education. How can technology change the way we teach children? Today, host Alex Granados talks with Lance Fusarelli, professor of Educational Leadership and Policy at North Carolina State University’s college of education, about the possibilities and pitfalls of incorporating technology into education.
- 9: Republican Mark Johnson talks education and the race for Superintendent of Public Instruction
- 10: Democrat June Atkinson talks education and the race for Superintendent of Public Instruction
- 8: Marcie Cohen Ferris on NC food
- 7: Dan Forest: Education and the race for Lieutenant Governor
- 6: Linda Coleman: Education and the race for Lieutenant Governor