In our most recent edition of EdTalk, we spoke with Marcie Cohen Ferris, an American Studies professor at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill who focuses on food and southern studies. Ferris helped organize the Carolina Food Summit, coming up this week September 28th and 29th. Hear our interview below where we talk about North Carolina food and the upcoming summit.
- 9: Republican Mark Johnson talks education and the race for Superintendent of Public Instruction
- 10: Democrat June Atkinson talks education and the race for Superintendent of Public Instruction
- 8: Marcie Cohen Ferris on NC food
- 7: Dan Forest: Education and the race for Lieutenant Governor
- 6: Linda Coleman: Education and the race for Lieutenant Governor